This USB Type-C to Stereo Audio Adapter allows you to connect a stereo microphone, earbuds, headphones or speakers to your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop, Chromebook or other device with a USB-C port. Not only does this adapter allow you to bypass a defective sound card or 3.5 mm headphone jack, it also lets you connect to a device that offers only USB-C ports. The adapter converts digital high-resolution audio to analog to maintain a crisp, lively sound.
PD Charging Port Charges Connected Device via AC Wall Charger
The USB-C Power Delivery port supports power output up to 20V 3A (60W), which is sufficient for charging the connected source device more quickly than other chargers. Just connect the device’s AC wall charger to the USB-C PD port. By connecting both the USB-C PD and 3.5 mm audio ports at the same time, you can listen to your tunes or record a podcast without using precious battery power.
Built-In USB-C Cable Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The plug-and-play audio adapter requires no software or external power. The compact aluminum housing fits easily into a pocket, briefcase or laptop bag for connecting on the go.
- Adds a 3.5 mm headphone/mic port to a device that comes without a stereo audio jack
- USB-C PD 3.0 port supports 20V 3A (60W) power output for charging connected device
- Compact aluminum housing fits into a laptop bag for easy listening anywhere
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for speedy installation
- 3-year limited warranty
- Listen to streaming music or sporting events through headphones, earbuds or speakers
- Connect a microphone to chat online via Skype or Zoom
- Record a podcast on your MacBook, Chromebook or smartphone
- Charge a smartphone, tablet or other USB-C device while making a call or listening to music