Cat6 Extender Kit Ideal for Digital Signage in Schools, Restaurants and Lecture Halls
This complete wall-plate-style transmitter and receiver system is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings, hotels and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. Both the transmitter and receiver have a single-gang metal wall plate design with a metal back cover and blend perfectly into the room décor.
Extends a 4K A/V Transmission up to 230 ft….or Even Farther
The B127A-1A1-FDFH extends 4K signals from a DisplayPort source device to an HDMI display up to 230 feet (70.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling. By adding a Tripp Lite B127A-010-H HDMI repeater (sold separately) to the application, you can extend the signal up to 400 feet (121.9 meters).
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127A-1A1-FDFH supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as specified in HDMI 2.0, with pass-through LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1 audio. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This extender kit also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Built-in equalization automatically fine-tunes the image quality at the remote display.
- Supports 4K at 60 Hz video resolutions (4:4:4) as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Transmitter’s local port shows you the 4K image being displayed at the other end
- Stretches 230 ft. signal to 400 ft. with addition of optional B127A-010-H repeater
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Gain flexibility in where the transmitter or receiver is installed, with the freedom to install it away from an AC outlet
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hotel, restaurant, theater, house of worship, trade show or other location
- Package Includes:
- External power supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6A; Output: 24V 1A)
- (4) International plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K. and Australia)
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s manual
- System Requirements:
- Source device with DisplayPort output (computer, media server, laptop)
- Display device with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)