The RK1236BKF 12U 36" knock-down server rack/cabinet with casters features a vented acrylic front door and mesh rear door, to provide devices stored in the cabinet with cost-effective passive cooling as well as offer security for your valuable equipment.
Supporting a total load capacity of 800 kg (1760 lbs), the server rack is constructed of steel and aluminum to ensure a sturdy platform for valuable server/networking equipment. The included casters make this product a flexible rack solution for any IT environment or server closet, by making it easier to position the rack in the ideal location.
The rack is easy to assemble at the point of installation for rapid deployment and features a flat-packed design that helps to minimize shipping costs.
Backed by a lifetime warranty.
Perfect solution for Technology shops and repair centers with limited space and mountable equipment where security is required
Ideal for rack mount servers, KVM switches, networking equipment and cabinet consoles
Audio/video editing room, radio or television studio broadcast rackmount equipment
Great solution for the college/university classroom, where only limited rackmount equipment is needed, but security is still important
- Includes casters and stabilizer feet
- Flat packed into a single carton for easy shipping
- Vented doors and side panels
- Adjustable mounting rails
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Comes with heavy duty casters for easy installation and mobility when needed
- Heavy duty steel construction and high weight capacity allows any type of equipment to be installed without worry
- Flat-pack knockdown design for lower shipping costs and ease of installation into any style of facility
- 3 bottom panel
- 2 side panel and frame
- 1 top panel
- 4 cross brace
- 8 plastic corner caps
- 4 casters
- 2 sets of keys
- 4 adjustable feet
- 1 assembly screw kit
- 1 bag M6 cab screws and nuts
- 2 Allen wrench