The RACKCONV1701 Value series 1U 17" rack mount USB LCD console provides a complete keyboard, video and mouse control point, integrated neatly into only 1U of rack/cabinet storage space - a simple and space-efficient solution that provides total KVM control right at the server rack.
The KVM rack console integrates a 17" TFT-LCD monitor, full 105-key keyboard and touchpad together into a durable, compact 1U design. When the rack console is not in use, it's as simple as folding down the display (like a laptop computer) and sliding it back into the server rack on sturdy steel rails (included).
For consolidated control from a convenient location, the KVM rack console can be connected to virtually any USB KVM switch for command of multiple servers/computers, providing a scalable KVM control solution that lets you determine the type of KVM switch to use based on function and budget.
Backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Managing rack mounted headless servers
Centralized control of dozens of PCs and servers when used with optional KVM
Improving the internal space efficiency of existing cabinets
- 17" LCD supports resolutions up to 1280x1024
- Bright active matrix TFT display, 300cd/m²
- Durable steel chassis design
- OSD function (on screen display) for LCD display
- USB host connection for USB compatible KVMs and PCs
- OS independent
- 105-key keyboard with touchpad
- Monitor and control rack-mounted servers with an all-in-one rack console
- Avoid proprietary cabling requirements with universal USB connectivity to servers or KVM switches
- Take up 90% less space than a standard cabinet mounted keyboard, monitor and mouse with a compact 1U design
- 1 1U LCD rack console drawer
- 1 mounting rails - set
- 1 console cable kit
- 1 package of 6 screws
- 1 power adapter
- 1 instruction manual