This 1U rackmount LCD console features an integrated 16-port multi-platform KVM switch module, 19" active matrix LCD monitor, full 106-key keyboard and mouse touchpad neatly combined into 1U of space in any standard rack or cabinet 30" (or greater) in depth.
The KVM console offers a design similar to that of a rackmounted laptop computer - when the console is not in use, it's as simple as folding the LCD display and keyboard/mouse up and sliding it back into the server rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included).
A highly-scalable server control solution, each KVM console/switch module can control up to 136 computers by cascading 8 additional KVM switches. To ensure further versatility, the console is compatible with virtually any existing KVM switch as well as with most PC, Mac and Sun servers/systems.
Centralized control of up to 136 servers
Improving the internal space efficiency of existing cabinets
Managing cabinet mounted servers
- On screen display (OSD)
- Durable design
- Compatible with PC, Mac and Sun servers and systems
- Cascadable design
- Security features, including port locking and auto scan
- Login authentication restricts access to authorized users
- Universal 16 port KVM switch Module controls up to 16 computers directly and up to 136 computers by cascading 8 additional KVM switches
- Supports PCs with USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connectors
- Auto scan mode lets you switch between computers for easy monitoring
- Generates less heat than CRT displays, reducing cooling requirements
- Improve space efficiency inside cabinets, allowing larger systems to fit into less cabinet space
- Improves cabinet ergonomics by placing keyboard and display close together
- Removable 16 port KVM module to add more flexibility on required number of ports
- 1 1U LCD rack console drawer
- 1 1U 16-port multi-platform KVM switch
- 1 mounting rails (set)
- 1 power adapter