The CAB831HDU is 8-Port USB KVM switch module is designed for use with 1UCABCONS series (1UCABCONS, 1UCABCONS17, 1UCABCONS19) 1U LCD Rack Consoles, allowing control of up to 8 USB-controlled PCs or servers from a single console.
Features a rugged and durable design, the USB KVM Module fits neatly behind your rack console to provide upgraded functionality while saving space in the rack. The CAB831HDU is also compatible as a replacement KVM module for the RACKCONS1708, RACKCONS1716 and RACKCONS1916 Rack Mount LCD Consoles.
A scalable and versatile KVM solution, the USB module can be cascaded with multiple KVM switches, delivering control of up to 64 computers in total.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical supported.
- Controls up to 8 computers connected directly and up to 64 computers by cascading 8 additional KVM switches
- Integrated OSD (on-screen display) enables unique computer name assignment
- Compatible with PC, Mac® and Sun servers/systems
- Supports USB connection to Servers or PCs
- Operating system independent
- No software or drivers required
- Hot-pluggable allowing computers to be added or removed without shutting down
- Auto-Scan Mode lets you switch between computers for easy monitoring
- Login authentication restricts access to authorized users
- DDC2B compatible
- Supports IntelliMouse (Pro)
- Uses StarTech.com tangle-fee KVM cables
- Add single console administration to your Co-location/ISP facility saving you time and money
- Perfect for manufacturing line computer control, simplifying access to multiple systems
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for multiple monitors, keyboards and mice