The ARMPIVOTE is articulating monitor arm lets you mount a display to your desk or table, with extension, tilt, pan, swivel, pivot and gas-spring height adjustments.
The desk-mount monitor arm features a gas-spring cylinder to raise or lower your display with minimal effort, plus it offers a wide range of motion on several axes. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without scrolling, the LCD arm also supports landscape to portrait display rotation.Supports 12 - 24" displays up to a maximum weight capacity of 11lbs (5kg), the monitor mounting arm holds your display with ease, and integrates a cable management channel to keep things neat. For added installation flexibility, the included mounting hardware can either clamp to the side of your desk / table or mount through a grommet hole, for a versatile monitor mounting solution.
- Articulating monitor arm with a wide range of motion
- Gas-spring height adjustment cylinder
- Supports displays from 12 to 24” (11lbs / 5kg capacity)
- 360° rotation around the support post and at the elbow
- +/-90° Tilt and +/-90° Pan
- Maximum arm extension of 22.05in (560mm)
- Landscape to portrait screen rotation
- Includes convertible desk / grommet-mount clamp
- Clamp fits desks up to 2.95in (75mm) thick
- Integrated cable management
- Mount a display to the side of your desk or table with a wide range of adjustment capability
- Grommet mount your display through a desk or above a server cabinet and position as needed
- Lift your display higher above your desk surface for ideal viewing angles
- Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding