The ARMDUAL is articulating dual monitor arm lets you mount two displays to your desk or table, with extension, tilt, pan, swivel, pivot and height adjustments.
The desk-mount monitor arm offers a wide range of motion on several axes, giving you the freedom to place your displays side-by-side, spread apart, back-to-back or anywhere in between. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without scrolling, the dual arm also supports landscape to portrait display rotation for either monitor.
Mounting your displays on a dual monitor arm above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily for an ergonomic work environment, with the added benefit of reclaiming valuable workspace on your desk.
Supports 12 - 24" displays up to a maximum weight capacity of 30lbs (13.6kg), the dual arm monitor mount holds your displays with ease, and integrates a cable management channel to keep things neat. For added installation flexibility, the included mounting hardware can either clamp to the side of your desk / table or mount through a grommet hole, for a versatile dual-monitor mounting solution.
- Dual articulating arms for a wide range of motion
- Supports displays from 12 to 24” (30lbs / 13.6kg capacity)
- 360° rotation around the support post and at the elbow
- 180° rotation at the shoulder
- +/-90° Tilt and +/-90° Pan
- Maximum arm extension of 18.66in (474mm)
- Landscape to portrait screen rotation
- Includes convertible desk / grommet mount clamp
- Desk clamp fits desks up to 2.95in (75mm) thick, grommet clamp fits up to 3.74in (95mm)
- Integrated cable management
- Mount dual displays to the side of your desk or table with a wide range of adjustment capability
- Grommet mount your displays through a desk or above a server cabinet and position as you need them
- Spread displays apart or position them back-to-back for multi-user workstations
- Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding