The CS 6340 F is a compact, fully digital channel selector unit in the DIS DCS 6000 Digital Conference System. The unit provides digital audio distribution of up to 32 language channels, including the floor channel.
The CS 6340 F enables a user to listen to up to 32 different channels by inserting headphones in the headphone jack and adjusting the volume and channel settings, using the control buttons.
The 3-character OLED display shows the volume and channel settings when the respective control buttons are being activated. Local flash memory in the unit can be programmed to store local parameters, such as start-up volume level and start-up channel number, overriding the global system settings.
The unit is available for flush mounted table installation in horizontal and vertical versions with an aluminum front plate.
- Fully digital audio transmission
- DCS-LAN connection uses shielded Cat5e F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Audio distribution of up to 32 language channels, including the floor channel
- Front plate headphone connector
- Headphone connector at the back for remote connection
- Built-in DSP
- Volume and channel control buttons
- Local storing of volume and channel settings
- LCD display of channel numbers or language abbreviations
- Built-in auto-termination
- Vertical, horizontal or customised mounting options
- Many features can be set by system commands
- Upgradeable firmware