Pro AV Catalog
Research Our AV Products
Pro AV Catalog
Research Our AV Products
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the addition of the V463-TM display to its Touch-Integrated V Series portfolio. The 46-inch touch-integrated display with LED backlight lets schools, corporations, retailers, restaurateurs and others better connect with their audiences.
With its full-HD resolution and interactive capabilities, the V463-TM offers organizations an integrated, low-profile, four-camera optical-imaging technology that allows for up to four simultaneous touches. Its anti-reflective glass coating protects the panel and allows for higher brightness transmittance.
“The V463-TM interactive display continues NEC’s tradition of bringing thoughtful technologies to the marketplace that can help retailers and others maximize their relationships with audiences and customers,” said Rachel Karnani, Senior Product Manager for Large Screen Displays at NEC Display Solutions. “Applications run the gamut with this 46-inch display and are limited only by the imagination of users. The V463-TM comes at an attractive price point, too.”
The new touch-Integrated V Series model includes the following features:
- Commercial-grade LCD panel and components, which enable longer run times in harsh environments
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 480 cd/m2 (maximum brightness), and 4000:1 contrast ratio, which deliver stunning image quality
- Four-camera optical-imaging technology, which supports up to four simultaneous touches
- Integrated, double-sided anti-reflective glass, which protects the LCD panels, while minimizing reflectivity
- Expanded connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D
- Networking capabilities through RS232C, RJ45, IR Remote and DDC/CI inputs
- Built-in expansion slot, which allows for seamless integration of Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) devices or NEC accessories
- Built-in, low-profile 10W speakers, which enhance the experience with superior sound
- Optional accessories, which include stands, 3G/HD/SD-SDI card, DVI daisy chain, OPS devices, OPS adapter and external PCs
The V463-TM display will be available in February 2014 at a minimum advertised price of $2,599. The display carries a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, which includes the backlight.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including enterprise, healthcare, education and digital signage. It has deployed more than one-million large-format displays worldwide. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. For digital images, please visit http://necdisplay.com/digital-media-library. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET, from NEC Display Solutions of America, is the engine that powers the digital out-of-home advertising business. VUKUNET is the only universal ad serving platform that drives ads to any digital out-of-home network, regardless of content management system. VUKUNET makes the buying, flighting and reporting of digital out-of-home ad campaigns easy. For additional information about VUKUNET, visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU. For VUKUNET logos and digital images, please visit http://www.vukunet.com/pressresources.aspx.