The ICX 6430 and 6450 access switches are available in 12-, 24-, and 48-port 10/100/1000 Mbps models and 1 GbE or 10 GbE dual-purpose up link/stacking ports. The compact models operate in fan less mode for deployments outside the wiring closet. The ICX 6610 is available in 24 and 48-port 10/100/1000 Mbps models and switching capacity of up to 384 1 GbE and 64 10 GbE per stack for the access and aggregation layers.
- 1/10 GbE dual-purpose up link/stacking ports
- External power supply option for redundancy and additional PoE power
- Dual hot-swappable power supplies
- Redundant uplink/stacking ports
- Hitless stacking failover
- Hot switch replacement