The AMS-10KA is an accessory equipped with a single-turn knob for a user to adjust the audio level. It is designed for the adjustable attenuation of an unbalanced audio signal. The AMS-10KA contains a long-life 10 k? audio taper potentiometer for adjusting the audio level. A high quality terminal block is provided for external connections. The AMS-10KA mounts in AMS mounting frames and in standard D-style cutouts. The front plate and bracket are constructed of black satin powder coated steel. A molded black plastic bezel is provided to finish the D-style cutout hole when the accessory is mounted. These accessories are designed to mount behind the front panel of industry products that provide D-style cutouts.
- Mounts in D-Style Standard Cutouts
- Mounts in all RDL AMS Mounting Frames
- Mounts in RDL Decora-Style Wall Plates
- Availability of a Wide Variety of Associated AMS Accessories
- Bezel Provides Professional Aesthetic Appearance
- Provides Flexibility for Connections and Controls