The AMS-10K is a user remote control that provides linear adjustment of VCA control voltage for setting audio level. It is designed to directly interface with the 0 to 10 V 3-wire control input of the VCA. A single shielded pair is normally used. The AMS-10K contains a long-life 10 k? potentiometer for adjusting the control voltage. A high quality terminal block is provided for external connections. The AMS-10K mounts in AMS mounting frames and in standard D-style cutouts. The front plate and bracket are constructed of black satin powder coated steel. A black plastic bezel is provided to finish the D-style cutout hole when the accessory is mounted. These accessories are designed to mount behind the front panel of industry products that provide D-style cutouts.
- Mounts in D-Style Standard Cutouts
- Mounts in all RDL AMS Mounting Frames
- Mounts in RDL Decora-Style Wall Plates
- Availability of a Wide Variety of Associated AMS Accessories
- Bezel Provides Professional Aesthetic Appearance
- Provides Flexibility for Connections and Controls