AMS is an accessory mounting system for jacks, indicators, switches and controls. The AMS-UF1 Universal Frame mounts directly into any RACK-UP mounting bay (see RACK-UP Mounting Accessories). The frame features four accessory bays and a tamper-resistant label strip the installer uses to identify each installed accessory. Two mounting screws are provided with each AMS accessory. Any accessory mounts in any of the four AMS-UF1 accessory bays. AMS accessories also mount in the RMS-4 Wall Panel and in the SR-4 Mounting Rack.
- Mounts in D-Style Standard Cutouts
- Mounts in all RDL AMS Mounting Frames
- Mounts in RDL Decora-Style Wall Plates
- Availability of a Wide Variety of Associated AMS Accessories
- Bezel Provides Professional Aesthetic Appearance
- Provides Flexibility for Connections and Controls