Black Label series of ATA flight cases, made to the exact same standards as our standard Flight Zone® series but with a twist. The components used to produce this series, including the aluminum trim and hardware, are anodized and/or powder coated in "Black" for a one of a kind look that is so slick looking it's beyond cool.
Transport your 12" format DJ mixer in style with our foam-lined Flight Zone mixer case. It features and extra wide front removable access panel that provides full protection during transit, yet can conveniently be slid out to access front controls and input jacks during use for all of today's hottest DJ mixers. The "extra deep" design gives you additional rear space behind the mixer, convenient for quick easy cabling or storing compact accessories. The removable break-away hinged lid doubles as an elevated base for those lower tables or taller DJs.
- All black anodized and powder coated hardware
- Foam-lined interior
- Includes mixer width adjustment strips
- Extra wide removable front access panels
- Bottom ventilation/storage pit
- Heavy-duty ball corners
- Heavy-duty recessed handle and latches
- 3/8" ply construction
- Removable bottom and rear cable port hole covers
- Fits 12" format DJ mixers about 11" to 13.38" wide, up to about 16" deep, plus 3.5" of rear space
- Case walls are about 3" high around the mixer
- Lid interior height is 3"
- Limited lifetime warranty