The XProtect Screen Recorder is a function that enables XProtect IP video management software (VMS) to inconspicuously capture screen recordings of any Microsoft® Windows-based PC or point-of-sale (POS) terminal. Captured screen recordings are managed in the same way as video camera data in the XProtect software.
The XProtect Screen Recorder is easily installed on computers that you want to monitor, and recordings are not only managed by the XProtect software but are also fully synchronized with other video data. Captured screen recordings are managed just like camera recordings and can therefore be viewed in live and playback mode, and exported for evidence.
- Runs on any Windows computer
- Non-intrusive monitoring
- Screen recordings handled as normal video data
- Multi-screen recording
- Configure recording quality and frame rate
- Multiple user recording
- Capture recordings in JPEG format
- Screen capture recordings are fully time synchronized with other video data in the XProtect video management software (VMS) system