Milestone pre-configures and embeds the surveillance platform into hardware devices running Linux, Mac OSX® or Microsoft® Windows® operating systems to quickly produce combined solutions to a market that increasingly demands low-complexity surveillance solutions.
The all-in-one solution is ready-to-use, intuitive, compatible with a flexible choice of supported cameras and available at accessible price points.
Hardware technology partners can expand their product range without the need to develop their own video management software (VMS). By leveraging Milestone’s expertise and brand, partners can deliver an exclusive, co-branded solution to the market, at low risk and low cost.
- The initial deployment is intuitive and completed within minutes after connecting all devices
- Switch on the video surveillance solution to scan, configure and begin automatically recording surveillance video from all devices
- Log into the all-in-one user interface from any web browser to fine-tune all devices or check for one-click video surveillance system updates for a quick and trouble-free handover
- Should there be any issues with the system, alarm notifications will enable action to be taken in the fulfillment of service agreements
- The solution is intuitive, robust and requires little or no maintenance
- Milestone provides a future-proof solution by continually developing its cutting-edge video surveillance platform and making it available through one-click system updates
- Flexibly choose between using a web browser or mobile device to operate your video surveillance solution
- Log in to the all-in-one intuitive user interface from any web browser to operate the surveillance solution or view live video, search and export video evidence
- Download Milestone Mobile, an application for smartphones and tablets available from Google Play and the App Store?
- Milestone Mobile offers convenience and greater awareness when on-the-go, enabling any follow-up action to be taken where necessary