The HMS-12 high-power surround loudspeaker is optimized for use in cinemas, theatres, and re-recording stages. The self-powered, full-range HMS-12 maintains a wide dynamic range, full fidelity, and clarity during the most demanding of digital soundtracks. As part of Meyer Sound's EXP cinema series, the HMS-12 integrates seamlessly with Acheron screen channel loudspeakers, as well as with other HMS surround loudspeakers. Boasting a wide frequency range of 59 Hz to 18 kHz and a maximum peak SPL of 130 dB at 1 meter with very low distortion, the HMS-12 ensures that the full intensity and nuance of cinema surround channels reach each listener without compromise.
- Exceptional fidelity and extended high-frequency performance
- Constant-Q horn yields uniform response throughout coverage area
- Extraordinarily flat amplitude and phase responses for tonal accuracy
- Seamless integration with Acheron screen channel loudspeakers
- External DC power affords the flexibility of lengthy cable runs without conduits
- Mounts on walls or ceilings with optional wall-mount brackets (fixed or adjustable), hinge bracket, and U-bracket