Designed for retrofit and new construction, Evolution Series 6inch Poke-Thru devices provide convenient access to power, communications, and audio/video services recessed below floor level - providing maximum device protection. With 3-gangs of capacity that allow you to configure services for the needs of your space, services can be placed in any location within the unit. The low-profile durable metal covers are available in six powder-coated finishes and three durable finishes, designed to match any space. The cover also features sliding doors that allow cables to neatly egress from the unit, protecting cables while reducing tripping hazards. Evolution Series 6inch Poke-Thru devices are the perfect fit for meeting and training rooms, classrooms, healthcare facilities or commercial buildings with open-space architecture.
- Prewired assembly: Save on labor with a completely assembled, prewired poke-thru with every power receptacle already installed.
- Recessed devices: All power devices are recessed below floor level, providing maximum protection and device longevity.
- Step-on-it installation: Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- Unique cover design: The cover opens a full 180 degrees with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors to keep wires, connections and people safe
- Multiple finishes: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices are available in multiple finishes, (BK) black, (GY) gray, (BZ) bronze, (AL) aluminum, (AA) brushed aluminum, (SB) satin brass, and (SN) satin nickel to seamlessly match your environment.
- Surface style cover assemblies: A surface style cover is for mounting on top of the finished floor surface. The surface cover is designed to be used for carpet, tile, wood, polished concrete, or terrazzo.
- 2 hour fire rating: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices use an intumescent material that maintains the fire rating of any floor for up to 2 hours.