The KI-362-SMA-II three-way trapezoidal array-capable (sixteen built-in 3/8” 16-thread fly points) loudspeaker is a value-engineered compact Tractrix® Horn-loaded system capable of superior performance in both permanent installation and production environments including theaters, auditoriums, music clubs, houses of worship, and A/V production environments.
To permit use at any mounting angle the KI-362-SMA-II’s midrange and high-frequency drivers are adjustable in 45° increments allowing 60° or 90° projection patterns to be chosen independent of the vertical horizontal or lateral orientation of the enclosure.
- High output low-distortion three way system
- Rotatable midrange and HF drivers for 60º or 90º projection independent of speaker horizontal/vertical
- Compact 22.5° symmetrical trapezoidal design
- 15” (38.1cm) cast frame heavy-duty woofer with 3” voice coil
- 1” (2.54cm) titanium diaphragm high frequency compression driver
- 1.5” (3.81cm) titanium diaphragm midrange compression driver
- 90º x 60º Tractrix® Horn for tight pattern control
- Internal high current full-range crossover
- 16 suspension points (4 per side) for flexible mounting and rigging bar compatibility
- KLIP-circuit mid and HF driver protection devices
- Black, white, raw birch finish