Designed for high output, long-term reliability, the Klipsch KI-115-SMA-II low frequency enclosure utilizes a single K-48-ST cast frame 15” woofer. This 104-ounce magnet, 3” voice coil powerhouse delivers high sensitivity with superior power handling. Klipsch’s specially designed speaker motor assembly ensures that high transient cone excursions won’t damage the voice coil former under extreme output applications.
Perfect for music reinforcement and reproduction, the KI-115 finds ready application in clubs, theaters, auditoriums, churches and performance environments. The rugged, tuned port, 3/4” furniture grade plywood enclosure utilizes CNC fabrication techniques for uniform tolerances, contributing to advanced reliability and ruggedness. Dado “locktab” and rabbet joint construction contribute to freedom from resonance and cabinet-induced coloration.
The KI-115-SMA-II utilizes four 3/8"-16 suspension points, located on the rear of the enclosure, to support suspended applications in a "face-down" orientation.
- High power 15” (38.1cm) driver low frequency speaker system
- 104 oz. (2.95kg) magnet with 3” (7.62 cm) voice coil for high sensitivity and superier power handling
- Specially designed motor assembly assures high transient cone excursions do not harm the voice coil under extreme output applications
- Four suspension points on the back of the cabinet (face down orientation only)
- 125 dB SPL maximum output
- Compatible with Klipsch KI-102, KI-172, KI-262 and KI-272
- Black, white, raw birch finish