The KI-102-SMA-II two-way trapezoidal loudspeaker is a compact hybrid Tractrix® Horn-loaded speaker system capable of superb voice and music performance in permanent limited-space installations. It is recommended for use in restaurants, clubs, schools, churches, health clubs, and corporate A/V production environments where fidelity requirements are high but real estate is limited.
CNC fabrication techniques dado “lock-tab” and rabbet joint construction contribute to industry leading reliability maximum precision and ruggedness and a cabinet remarkably free from resonance and cabinet-induced coloration. Mounting capabilities include top and bottom attachments for the optional SB-102 “U”-shaped bracket.
- Compact 22.5º symmetrical trapezoidal design
- 113dB maximum continuous output
- 8” (20.32cm) woofer and 1” (2.54cm) titanium diaphragm
- HF compression driver
- 90º X 90º Tractrix® Horn
- KLIP-circuit HF driver protection devices
- Top/Bottom attachments for optional Klipsch SB-102
- U-shaped bracket
- Black, white, raw birch finish