INDIANAPOLIS (June 18, 2014) — Klipsch, a leading global speaker and headphone manufacturer, today announces the addition of six professional audio rep firm partners. The new firms are now official representatives of the brand’s professional audio speakers throughout the United States.
These independent rep firms will act as an extension of the brand in developing new relationships with customers to further enhance the Klipsch brand and its position in the commercial distributed audio and sound reinforcement industries. Each now handles all KlipschDistributed Audio and Permanent Installation products for their respective U.S. territories.
The new partners include:
- Symco, Inc. (Metro New York, Washington D.C., Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia)
- Northeast Marketing (Upstate New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine)
- BP Marketing Group (Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Northern Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota)
- Central Sales & Marketing (Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Southern Illinois)
- Native Media, LLC (Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana)
- The Enright Company (California, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii)
"We look forward to having such reputable partners as we continue the expansion of our footprint,” said Rob Standley, vice president of commercial sales. “Partnering with these firms will provide us access to an established network of integrators, and we’re confident our products will provide high performance audio solutions to their new and existing customers.”
Klipsch is currently exhibiting its professional speakers at InfoComm 2014 in booth C11147 inside the Las Vegas Convention Center’s Central Hall. The brand is also presenting audio demos of its latest Permanent Installation Series speakers in room N106 located north of the Central Hall. Special demonstration hours are every day June 18-20 from 10-11 a.m., noon-1 p.m., 2-3 p.m., and 4-5 p.m.
For more information on the Klipsch brand and its product offering, visit Klipsch.com.