The bright WUXGA, Full HD projector with optional wireless networking.
A bright, feature-packed projector, the PowerLite 2250U brings brilliant high-definition performance to nearly any boardroom or conference room, with native WUXGA resolution for displays up to 300", Full HD 1080p support for true-to-life images, and optional wireless networking. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. With 5,000 lumens of color brightness and 5,000 lumens of white brightness, the 2250U shines bright in a variety of lighting conditions. And, it features great contrast for impactful presentations. This powerhouse projector also includes enterprise-level wireless security (module sold separately) for added peace of mind when using the optional wireless networking.
- Bright and Colorful: Features 5000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 5000 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
- Speaker Included: Includes a built-in speaker to amplify the audio of the presentation
- HDMI / MHL Connectivity: Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL & the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
- Auto Screen Fit: Easily and quickly adjust the image to fit the screen.
- WUXGA Resolution: 1920 x 1200 Full HD widescreen resolution
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for high Color Brightness and wide Color Gamut
- Look for two numbers —
- 5,000 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color
- 5,000 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Bright, widescreen images up to 300" — WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200); Full HD 1080p support
- Remarkable sharpness and detail — 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Optional wireless networking — optional module required; enterprise-level security for peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Split Screen feature — simultaneously project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Remote management and control tools — included software allows for remote monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors; also compatible with Crestron® RoomView®
- Versatile in every way — small enough for travel; features a full array of connectivity options, including 2x HDMI®, MHL®, VGA, RJ-45 and more