Complete concealment and smooth clean design makes the ceiling-recessed Ultimate Access V ideal for boardrooms, mid-sized training rooms, universities, or home theaters. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case to allow the screen to descend into the room. Retracted, the projection screen completely conceals behind a smooth, lower panel in the ceiling with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness to provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage allowing for installation of the screen later.
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- 12" extra drop is standard.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 15' NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- At the touch of a switch or wireless transmitter, the door of the Ultimate Access opens into the case before the viewing surface descends into the room. Your audience will be impressed by its precision timing and quiet, fluid movement.