A professional, high-output sound reinforcement loudspeaker designed to deliver accurate, highly-intelligible audio for moderate to large sized indoor spaces. Works integrally with Crestron Avia™ Digital Signal Processing to produce exceptional results quickly. Advanced integrated coaxial transducer technology affords very high performance in less space.
Crestron® Vector™ Performance Loudspeakers provide a professional sound reinforcement speaker solution for large indoor spaces and venues. Featuring a revolutionary coaxial transducer design complemented by advanced Crestron Avia™ digital signal processing, Vector loudspeakers deliver exceptional intelligibility and natural sound quality for speech reinforcement, foreground music, and multimedia presentation applications. Compact, aesthetically-pleasing enclosures afford remarkable performance in less space. A choice of sizes and coverage patterns is offered to address the varying applications and room geometries found in auditoriums, theaters, lecture halls, houses of worship, convention centers, hotel ballrooms, sports facilities, night clubs, and public spaces.
The Vector CS1295 is a compact, trapezoidal speaker enclosure loaded with one 2-way coaxial transducer composed of a 12" (305mm) LF driver and a 90° x 45° HF horn with 3" (76mm) diaphragm compression driver. Advanced engineering and construction achieve a space-efficient speaker design with high output capability and consistent pattern control. Its integrated coaxial transducer aligns the low-frequency and high-frequency elements to produce precise transient response and uniform directionality across the entire frequency range.
Advanced Coaxial Transducer
The transducer in the Vector CS1295 represents a revolutionary advancement in coaxial speaker design. Its high-frequency horn features a large 3" (76mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver, which operates at frequencies lower than typical, allowing the high-frequency horn to smooth the response of the low frequency section to reduce shadowing of the woofer by the horn. The woofer’s large radiating surface works in conjunction with the high-frequency horn to improve directional control at the lower end of the horn’s frequency range resulting in better pattern control throughout the critical voice band.
- A space-efficient, professional performance loudspeaker for large indoor spaces
- Advanced 12" (305mm) coaxial transducer with 90° x 45° HF horn
- Integrated HF compression driver with 3" (76mm) titanium diaphragm
- Delivers superior performance in combination with a Crestron Avia™ DSP
- Precisely tuned for accurate, uncolored sound reproduction
- Produces high intelligibility and natural sound quality for speech and program material
- Achieves smooth bandwidth performance both within and beyond the specified coverage pattern
- Uniform directionality affords consistent, targeted pattern control
- Capable of high SPLs without coloration or distortion
- Provides excellent cost-benefit compared to more conventional designs
- 40° trapezoidal enclosure affords a clean, unimposing appearance
- Rugged yet light construction for easy, reliable installation
- Concealed M10 mounting points
- Yoke bracket or forged shoulder eyebolts
- Neutrik® speakON® input and pass-through connections