A sleek and stylish sound bar comprising a high-performance conferencing speakerphone in one stunning front-of-room device. Installs cleanly beneath the room display, and interfaces with any computer via USB- Includes connectivity for an external USB camera (not included).
All in one incredible front-of-room device, the Crestron UC Video Conference Smart Sound Bar (UC-SB1) facilitates effortless audio conferencing without any other microphones or speakers to install. Mounted on the wall or placed on a credenza beneath the main room display(s), the smart sound bar looks great and sounds even better in any small to "medium" sized meeting space.
High-powered stereo speakers, adaptive beamforming microphone and advanced digital signal processing deliver exceptional full-duplex speakerphone performance with highly intelligible, echo-free voice clarity. Its compact, all-in-one design reduces clutter on the conference table and even accommodates rooms with no table at all. A USB camera can be connected via a USB 3.0 port on the rear panel.
The UC-SB1 is a high-performance AEC-enabled speakerphone compliant with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business specifications. A USB camera can also be connected for a full video conferencing solution. It integrates with any computer running UC conferencing or web collaboration software, and also supports general presentation of computer-based AV content. A single USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible) connection provides a plug-and-play interface to the computer.
The UC-SB1 behaves like any USB Audio class device, enabling use as a speaker and microphone for all types of multimedia applications running on a computer. Even if you're not on a call, you can use the smart sound bar to share content with everyone in the room, or make a professional recording of the meeting, with exceptional results.
- A complete conferencing speakerphone solution in one stunning front-of-room device
- Sleek and stylish sound bar design installs cleanly beneath the room display(s) - mounts on the wall or sits on a credenza
- Multicolor status bar - stylishly indicates audio volume, mute, and operational status
- 180° far-field adaptive beamforming microphone array - senses who is speaking and optimizes directionality for clear pickup
- 23ft (7m) microphone pickup range - eliminates any need for tabletop microphones
- High-powered 2-way stereo speakers - produces full, rich, and natural sound quality
- Advanced AEC and DSP technology - affords exceptional full-duplex audio performance with highly-intelligible, echo-free 2-way voice quality
- Camera input - allows connection of any USB conferencing camera
- USB 3.0 - provides audio and video connectivity through a single USB interface (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Plug and Play - compatible with major computer OS platforms running any web conferencing software
- Engineered to Microsoft Teams® and Skype® for Business specifications
- Analog audio I/O - input and output connections for local source and assistive listening devices
- Integral hinged mounting bracket - simplifies wall mount installation
- Low-power standby - wakes and sleeps automatically to save energy