Complete your installation with Crestron speakers. Saros® low-profile speakers offer an alternative to full-sized Saros models, affording high-performance speech and music reproduction that fits in tight ceiling spaces.
Saros® speakers by Crestron® deliver professional grade performance and flexible installation in a range of popular sizes for demanding commercial applications. Solid construction, easy installation, and high-end components are hallmarks of the Saros speaker line. Ideal for use in background or foreground music, paging, and sound reinforcement systems, Saros speakers are engineered to achieve smooth, even coverage, high output, and clear, natural sound quality through the employment of horn-loaded titanium dome tweeters, high-efficiency damped cone woofers, ported enclosures, and precisely tuned crossovers. Fast and easy commissioning is afforded using pre-configured channel strips for Crestron Avia™ DSP.
The Saros IC6LPT series are 2-way in-ceiling speakers that feature a 6-1/2" woofer and wide-dispersion, horn-loaded 1 inch dome tweeter. Their low-profile enclosures allow for installation in constricted ceiling spaces as shallow as 5-1/8" (130mm). A built-in 60W multi-tap transformer allows for use with 70 and 100V distributed speaker systems. Power handling at 8-ohms is 50W (program), with a frequency response from 65Hz to 20kHz (+/-3dB).
Saros IC6LPT series speakers are smartly designed for quick and easy installation and years of reliable performance. They feature a "zero-bezel" frameless grille that achieves an unobtrusive and contemporary appearance well-suited for use in restaurants and night clubs, retail spaces, houses of worship, convention facilities, universities, and office buildings. Installing the grille requires no hardware or tools, utilizing powerful magnets to hold it in place. A safety tether is included to prevent the grille from ever falling from the ceiling.
Unitized construction of the speaker enclosure simplifies specification and installation for use in new and existing ceilings. Mounting the speaker is facilitated using rugged, 2-step swiveling dogs integrated into the enclosure. The mounting dogs feature two positions to accommodate standard and extra thick surfaces up to 2.4" (61mm). A tile bridge is included to provide proper support when installed in a typical drop-tile ceiling.
- High-performance, low-profile 2-way in-ceiling speaker
- Requires only 5-1/8" (130mm) mounting depth
- 6.5" Polypropylene woofer with damped cloth surround for tight, controlled bass and clear midrange
- Optimized dual front ports for enhanced low-frequency response
- Wide-dispersion, horn-loaded titanium dome tweeter for crisp, clear high-end and enhanced pattern control
- Built-in 60W 70/100V multi-tap transformer
- Zero-bezel frameless grille for a clean, contemporary appearance
- Integral metal back can with side-entry cable clamp
- Two-step swivelling dog mounting system for quick and easy installation
- Includes tile bridge for installation in a drop-tile ceiling
- Meets the requirements of UL® 2043 for installation in an environmental air-handling space
- 50W Program power handling at 8 Ohms
- 65Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- 95° Nominal coverage pattern
- Easy commissioning using pre-configured channel strip for Crestron Avia™ DSP
- Paintable to blend with surroundings