Crestron® Reference speakers made by Origin Acoustics deliver the pinnacle of performance for demanding residential installations. Select materials, top shelf components and a high-end appearance underscore the design behind each model. The result is a complete line of in-ceiling speakers suitable for installation in luxury residential applications, restaurants, retail spaces, universities, and office buildings.
The REFERENCE IC6-W-T-EACH promises the best in installed audio design, delivering stunning sound quality while minimizing impact to the customer's decor. The in-ceiling speaker is provided with a round grille with white plastic bezel. Square grille and aluminum bezel options are also available. In addition, the following accessories are available: Flush mount kit (SPKA-FMKT-IC6/IC8), Pre-construction mounting kit (SPKA-PMK-IC6/IC8), New construction template (SPKA-NCTP-IC6/IC8), Fire rated back box (SPKA-BBFR8-IC6/IC8), Acoustic back can (SPKA-BC-IC6/IC8).
Streamlined installation of each speaker is facilitated through an easy to use twist and lock tool-less bayonet mounting system optimized to minimize interference with other elements present in the ceiling space.
- Audiophile performance 2-way in-ceiling speaker
- 6.5 in. (165 mm) woven glass fiber woofer
- 1 in. (25 mm) Silk DPSD™ tweeter
- Twist and lock tool-less bayonet mounting system
- 100 W (Program), and 200 W (Peak) power handling
- 60 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB) frequency response
- 8 Ohms nominal impedance
- Various grille options
- Installation friendly low profile with 3.58 in. (91 mm) depth