The FT-TSC600FlipTop™ Touch Screen Control System by Crestron® provides a configurable control and connectivity solution in a stylish, flush mount tabletop design. Its built-in 3-Series® control processor and brilliant 5” color touch screencombine to deliver a complete, space-saving controller for any small conference room or similar space. The built-in connection compartment keeps interface cables and connectors at the ready for plugging in laptop computers, mobile devices, AV sources, and other equipment.
A FlipTop Touch ScreenControl System is an ideal complement to a DigitalMedia™ system or any other AV system. It provides an intuitive and inviting “front end”for the more complex and mundane technology beneath the tabletop and throughout the room. The integrated touch screen and control processor can providetotal control for an entire room, offering a fully-customizable user interface for selecting presentation sources,adjustingaudio levels, dimming the lights, and even calling for lunch service.Advanced capabilities include displaying full-motion video and hands-free audio conferencing .
No Equipment Rack Required!
The FT-TSC600 encapsulates the industry’s best control technologies in a single space-saving design that can alleviate the need for a separate equipment rack. Onboard Ethernet and Cresnet® ports provide the essential connectivity for integrating a roomful of equipment and connecting to the building network. Expanded connectivity is available using C2N-IO Control Port Expansion Modules, wireless gateways, and other Crestron interface products.[2,3]
Handsomely finished in a choice of black anodized or brushed aluminum, Crestron FlipTops™ lend a contemporary metallic accent to conference tables and podiums. TheFT-TSC600installs cleanly in virtually any flat, horizontal surface up to 1-3/4 inch (44 mm) thick. Beveled edges provide for a nearlyflush appearance.
The FlipTop lid flips openwith just the tip of a finger to access the touch screen and connection compartment. Once connections and touch screen settings are made, the lid can be closed. A generous, tapered notchat the front of the lid opening allows interface cables to remain connected even when the lid is closed.
The FT-TSC600 is highly configurable to provide a well-organized connectivity solution tailored to each unique application. It provides options for both pullout cables and panel-mounted connectors, with or without AC power outlets. It comes standard with two cable pass-through plates and four blank plates, all of which can be swapped out for your choice of cable retractors, connector plates, and AC power outlet modules.
- Cable Pass-Through Plates – Each cable pass-through plate provides four grommeted holes to accommodate Crestron Certified Interface Cables and other AV, data, and communication cables. The user end of each cable stows neatly within the connection compartment ready for use while excess cable simply drops out-of-sight below the cable pass-through plate.The grommets provide a smooth, slippery surface for easy pullout of each cable. Blank caps are also provided to cover any unused holes. The cable pass-through plates are positioned at the left and right sides of the connection compartment. The FT-TSC600 supports one or two cable pass-through plates. Two are included.
- Flush mount tabletop control and connectivity in one stylish FlipTop™ design
- Built-in 3-Series® control processor
- Onboard 10/100 Ethernet and Cresnet® master ports
- Control port expansion via C2N-IO modules
- Integrated 5" capacitive color touch screen with Smart Graphics™ support
- High-performance H.264 streaming video over Ethernet
- Seamless integration with Crestron® DigitalMedia™
- Fivesoft-touch capacitive buttons for common functions
- Hands-free audio conferencing using Rava® SIP Intercom Technology
- Customizable audio feedback
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Balanced line output for amplification of the speaker signal
- PoE+ network powered
- Configurable connection compartment allows versatile combinations of pullout cables, cable retractors, connector plates, and AC power outlets
- Tapered cable notch allows lid to be closed with cables plugged in
- Lacing bar for under table cable management
- Universal cutout size fits all new and future FlipTops™
- Black anodized or brushed aluminum finish