The RMP-2 is a flush-mounted remote mic station that extends paging functions to a second location in areas such as airport jetways and train station loading platforms. The RMP-2 is powered by a “host” ControlMatrix digital paging station, such as the CM2-10d, via a single Ethernet type connection. The RMP-2 allows the remote user to page to the current zone selected at its host paging station. A status LED on the front panel alerts the user when the host paging station is in use. The RMP-2 is housed in a durable 16-gauge steel front panel which mounts in a standard two-gang NEMA enclosure.
- Easily configurable
- Operates via standard Ethernet topology with direct connection to the host paging station
- Compact design with a durable powder-coated steel faceplate, mounts in a standard two-gang NEMA enclosure
- Front panel status LED provides confirmation that the station is available for paging
- Handheld dynamic microphone with PTT switch
- Integrated microphone clip
- Simple, intuitive operation