The Class D ProTour™ Series power amplifiers Designed to meet the most demanding requirements of portable and fixed installation audio systems, the ProTour Series delivers high output power, efficient cooling, onboard DSP, Dante® network connectivity, and USB/Ethernet connectivity for monitoring and control. Incorporate a highly efficient switch mode power supply and Class D circuitry with full bandwidth PWM modulators for ultra-low distortion, high efficiency and superior circuit protection. The clip/limiter function provides output monitoring to prevent speaker damage with gentle gain reduction at clip threshold as well as efficient heat dissipation and overheat protection for uncompromised reliability.
- Powerful internal DSP engine with sampling rates of 96kHz/24bit
- High performance 24bit AD/DA converters
- IIR HP/LP crossover filters
- RMS compressor, parametric EQ, alignment delays, white/pink noise and much, much more
- Users can set parameters, select input source and load presets via the convenient front panel LCD touchscreen
- Dante network module enables primary and redundant connectivity to a digital audio network and allows external control and monitoring of the amplifier