This power amplifier features an incredibly lightweight, efficient design with high power and stable performance. Crest Audio amplifier is designed with an advanced, high-speed class D design with a switch-mode power supply that reduces weight while increasing reliability, thermal efficiency and output power in parallel, stereo and bridged modes. Boasts two channels with independent, fourth-order 100Hz crossovers and power ratings of 540W per channel at 4 ohms stereo (up to 2000W bridged at 4 ohms) at just 11.6lbs. Robust power supply allows these amplifiers to deliver consistent, stable performance with low frequencies. Pro-LITE series power amps are built every bit as strong and solid as audio pros expect from Crest Audio, with heavy-duty circuit boards and added emphasis on mission-critical components like extra-large capacitors and inductors that optimize 2 ohms operation. Onboard protection suite includes Crest Audio's proprietary ACL Automatic Clip Limiting circuitry, which prevents the amplifier from sending potentially damaging clipped signals to the loudspeakers, as well as DC, temp, signal and active safeguards, all referenced on the front panel with LED indicators.
- Thermal, DC, subsonic, incorrect loads, under and over voltage
- Dual combination 1/4-inch XLR inputs
- Three Speakon connectors for two channels plus common bridge outputs
- Temperature dependent variable speed 80mm DC fan
- 2 front panel attenuators
- Crossover select switch for HPF, normal and LPF and input mode switch