Modular audio input and digital signal processing card for NION® series audio processing products. Includes 8 balanced mic/line (selectable) analog inputs terminated on mini Euro connector header. Acoustic Echo Cancelling (AEC) algorithms on the card can source audio from either the input on the card or from another point in the NION. Each AEC algorithm has an individual reference signal for cancellation and both the processed and unprocessed audio is directly available within the NION to support different processing paths. 24-bit converters with sample rates to 96kHz and support for NWare control of analog functions included. Includes 8 Euro connector blocks.
- Includes 8 balanced mic or line level analog inputs terminated on mini Euro connector header
- DSP for AEC processing algorithm onboard
- Processed and unprocessed signals available in NION
- Each of the 8 algorithms features individual reference signals
- CobraNet audio may be passed up to the card for AEC processing while still allowing the card's input to be used (unprocessed)
- Includes 8 Euro connector blocks
- Supports NWare™ control of analog functions