FX Series mixers feature new, Peavey-exclusive technology to enhance live sound reproduction and project studio recording, including Silencer mic preamps, which allow very high gain with low noise and distortion for crystal-clear signal reproduction. The four pre-fader auxes per channel provide 4 monitor mixes while the two post-fader auxes are ideal for adding effects (those built-in or outboard).
These mixers also include dual DSP engines that allow multiple simultaneous effects assignable to any channel via aux 5/6 on DSP engine 2. Onboard effects include reverb, reverb enhanced, delay, compression, expander, de-esser, chorus, flanger, tube emulator, vocal enhancer and gate. Up to 3 processors can be chained together on each of the two available Effects windows.
The digital output processing section includes Feedback Ferrets, dual 5- band Parametric EQ or dual 27-band Graphic EQs, digital delay lines, and dynamics/limiters. The output section can be configured for Stereo, Dual mono or with a built-in electronic crossover in Subwoofer mode.
The mixers' dual USB ports, which allow streaming of digital audio directly to a computer or memory stick, also feature exclusive, built-in MP3 compression. You can record your rehearsals, songwriting sessions or live performances directly to an inexpensive USB stick no other hardware needed and then transfer them to your computer to burn CDs or to transmit electronically.
- 20 Silencer™ mic pre-XLR inputs
- 2 Stereo channels with dual mic/line inputs
- Dual DSP engine with digital effects and output processing including Feedback Ferret®, 27-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, delay and limiter
- USB "A" connection to record directly to or playback from memory stick
- USB "B" connection for digital audio output and input
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency and fixed low cut filters
- 48V Phantom power
- 6 AUX sends
- 4 Sub groups
- Switching power supply