Pro AV Catalog
Research Our AV Products
Pro AV Catalog
Research Our AV Products
‘Going Big’ With Software and Services to Support the Design, Installation, and Operation of Extraordinary Experiences for Theme Parks, Sport Stadiums and Arenas
INFOCOMM/LAS VEGAS, NV. – (June 7, 2016) To address the increasing demand for world-class large-scale audience experiences in major entertainment venues worldwide, Christie® will be previewing the new Christie Mystique™ suite of tools, including software, hardware and services atInfoComm 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada, June 8 – 10.
Supporting the design, installation, and operation of sports venues and other Location-Based Entertainment (LBE) venues and attractions, Mystique will augment Christie’s award-winning line of projectors, visual displays and services by providing system design, pre-visualization tools, including Virtual Reality technology and 3D printed scale model systems, camera-based alignment tools and system-level monitoring.
“Christie is first in the industry to offer a full suite of services, software and hardware solutions for the design, deployment and maintenance of complex visual systems. As such, Christie Mystique demonstrates the company’s wealth of technical capabilities and industry-leading services to ensure an extraordinary experience throughout its entire lifecycle,” said Curtis Mutter, solutions manager, Christie. “Mystique solves specific challenges that our partners encounter when fulfilling multi-screen, multi-projector blended systems. With the Mystique suite of solutions, our partners can continue to confidently work with Christie for all of their LBE needs from idea to reality.”
Christie Mystique consists of the following:
- Simulates and validates system designs to meet quality standards of today’s leading attractions and venues, as part of the planning process during which Christie works closely with integrators and customers.
- Offers unique ways of creating a virtual environment to “test” content both in Virtual Reality and through physical scale model representations of the system, providing a real sense of what the system would look like without the time, hassle and expense of physically setting up a mock-up of the venue or attraction.
- Allows for a more collaborative process, which can include the creation of a scaled projection system for our partners to use as a sales tool.
- Provides tools and fulfillment services to help bring venues or attractions from design to reality.
- Provides a host of existing camera-based warp and blend tools that are ideal for aligning everything from simple stacked projection deployments, to multi-projector domes, to complex 3D objects – solving some of the biggest challenges in the deployment of a complex visual system.
- Can help define the playback channels to ensure that content providers correctly render the highest quality content for their production with minimal warping required.
- Helps customers maintain “Day 1” quality across all facets of their display systems.
- Provides purpose-built tools that help meet the specific operational requirements of the different environments such as theme park dark rides, sports stadiums and arenas by monitoring “system-level” metrics that can’t typically be monitored by individual projector monitoring tools.
- Integrates easy-to-use re-alignment tools that work in conjunction with Mystique Install to allow technicians to easily maintain system alignment.
- Allows for additional Christie software and hardware tools to be leveraged, to create customized show control systems.
Christie Mystique Design and Install will be rolling out in the fall of 2016, with Mystique Operate planned for the first half of 2017.
“Christie Mystique is the culmination of Christie’s leadership in large-scale visual experiences,” said Jennifer Smith, executive vice president, Global Market Solutions, Christie. “It’s a combination of design and auto-calibration software, system-level hardware and services that make it easier for our customers to move from the ‘art of the possible’ to reality.”
Visit the Christie Center at Booth N505