The BSS DCP-555 is a digital conferencing processor designed specifically for meeting spaces. The DCP-555 leverages BSS’s industry-leading audio processing technology to provide intelligent sound management and automated mixing in a template-based solution. This allows IT managers and integrators to easily configure hundreds or thousands of meeting rooms using a web interface without requiring Audio Architect or other software. Technicians simply select the desired template and make configuration adjustments from a web browser, offering a powerful, yet scalable and programming-free solution.
The BSS DCP-555 offers 4 bidirectional VoIP connections, providing support for up to four rooms of audio conferencing connectivity simultaneously without the need for separate IP phones in each room. The DCP-555 also offers a range of onboard I/O connection options, with BLU link, USB and 16x8 analog audio all built in. This provides easy compatibility with other HARMAN and third-party audio devices, with GPIO and relays available for simplified control.
- Template-Based Configuration – Quickly configure conference room systems without using Audio Architect. Allows IT managers to easily reconfigure the room when devices change, etc., without reprogramming
- Web-Server Interface – Configuration can be done with any device connected to the same network. There is no additional software required
- 4 Simultaneous Bi-Directional VoIP Connections – Use a single device to provide audio conferencing in up to 4 meeting spaces
- 16x8 analog audio I/O – A range of I/O connectivity options for both digital and analog audio in a fixed configuration
- BLU link port – Easily interface with other HARMAN audio products such as BSS Soundweb London products or Crown amplifiers
- 2x2 USB connectivity – Use DCP-555 as a USB microphone input to room PC or AMX Acendo Core for web conferencing. This can be expanded to additional computers using the BSS BLU-USB
- GPIO + Relays – Connect to other devices for push-to-talk, mute, etc., or connect directly to Crown amplifiers to power on/off the device