The BLU-50 is a audio processor that offers a fixed configuration of four inputs and four outputs, configurable signal processing, logic processing and BLU link. The device can be powered with the included 12VDC power supply but can accept 12-48VDC via a terminal block connector. The BLU-50 can also be powered with PoE+ via the Ethernet port, allowing the device to be powered, configured, controlled and monitored using a single Cat 5e cable.
The analog inputs of the BLU-50 provide software configurable gain in 6dB steps up to +48dB per channel and software selectable Phantom Power per channel. Phantom Power, Signal Present and Clip information per channel is easily accessible, without the requirement for a PC, from clear front panel LED indication.
The BLU-50 features BLU link, a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 48 channels, which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 10km (6.2 miles) using single mode fiber.
The BLU-50 is configured, controlled and monitored from HiQnet Audio Architect™ or HiQnet London Architect™ and is compatible with other members of the Soundweb London family. Its 48 channel BLU link bus represents channels 1-48 of the larger 256 channel BLU link bus when integrated with the BLU-800, BLU-320, BLU-160, BLU-120, BLU-BIB and BLU-BOB devices. Up to 60 BLU link compatible devices can share channels on a single bus.
- 4 analog inputs
- 4 analog outputs
- Configurable signal processing
- Rich palette of processing and logic objects
- 48 channel, low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus
- Clear front panel led indication
- Bi-directional locate functionality
- 12 control inputs and 6 logic outputs for gpio integration
- HiQnet device
- Configuration, control and monitoring from hiqnet london architect
- 12-48VDC or PoE+ powering options (12VDC power supply included)
- Rack Mount, surface mount and desk mount
- Installation options