The Soundweb London BLU-325 offers configurable I/O, Ethernet AVB audio, and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
The BLU-325 is configurable through HiQnet™ London Architect. A rich palette of logic objects and a “drag and drop” method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment.
This processor features Ethernet AVB audio with primary and secondary ports for fault tolerance, with control through a separate Ethernet port.
The BLU-325 also features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 256 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber optic media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
Four card slots which accommodate analog inputs, analog outputs, digital inputs and digital outputs in banks of four facilitate many different device I/O configurations.
Analog Input Cards provide software configurable gain in 6dB steps up to +48dB per channel and software selectable Phantom Power per channel. Digital Input Cards and Digital Output Cards process AES/EBU and/or S/PDIF audio and offer a variety of clocking and syncing options. (Further information about the I/O cards can be found on dedicated datasheets)
- Four Input / Output Card Slots
- Configurable Inputs / Outputs
- Analog Inputs (with Phantom Power per Channel)
- Analog Outputs
- Digital Inputs (AES/EBU and S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs (AES/EBU and S/PDIF)
- AEC Inputs (with Phantom Power per Channel)
- Telephone Hybrid Card
- Rich Palette of Logic Objects
- Ethernet AVB Audio
- 256 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- Informative Front Panel Display
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Soundweb London Interface Kit for Third Party Control System Integration (Documentation)
- HiQnet Device
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect