The Soundweb London BLU-102 offers a fixed configuration of 10 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs, an analog telephone interface, configurable signal processing, AEC processing, and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
The RJ-11 port enables the BLU-102 to interface with a standard POTS (aka PSTN or Analog PBX) telephone network.
The BLU-102 has open architecture which is fully configurable through HiQnet™ London Architect. A rich palette of processing and logic objects and a “drag and drop” method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment.
The BLU-102 contains dedicated AEC processing for up to 8 independent AEC algorithms. The AEC algorithm can be applied to signals coming from the local analog inputs or from the digital audio bus. 8 individual AEC references (one per algorithm) allow the user to provide a solution for multiple conferencing spaces using a single device.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Noise Cancellation (NC) are also provided per AEC algorithm. AGC ensures that microphone levels remain at an optimum level, and NC removes steady state noise (such as from a projector fan or air conditioning device) from the signal path.
This processor features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 48 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
The BLU-102 is compatible with the entire Soundweb London family and its 48 channel digital audio bus represents channels 1-48 of the larger 256 channel digital audio bus when integrated with the BLU-800, BLU-320, BLU-160, BLU-120, BLU-BIB and BLU-BOB devices.
- 10 Analog Inputs (with 48v Phantom Power per Channel)
- 8 Analog Outputs
- RJ-11 Telephone Input/Output Port
- Configurable Signal Processing
- 8 Channels of AEC Processing with Auto Gain Control and Noise Cancellation
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- 48 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Soundweb London Interface Kit for Third Party Control System Integration (Documentation)
- HiQnet Device
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect