BenQ’s RP790 79” 4K interactive flat panel helps you make the smoothest transition from traditional instruction to interactive learning with 55 PPI for the best viewing distance, touch driver-free design, 10-point multi-touch support, total eye-care solution, and many more features.
With a stunning 4K resolution, the RP790 boasts a pixel density of 55 PPI (Pixels Per Inch), which is three times the PPI of today's mainstream interactive whiteboards in the 77" to 79" size range.
Every student in class can now enjoy the highest image clarity.
Total Eye-Care Solution
The RP790 is designed to safeguard the eye health of teachers and students, preventing eyestrain, eye fatigue and macular degeneration, while ensuring instructional effectiveness.
Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome operating systems, the RP790 works seamlessly with a wide range of computing devices. Just plug and play. It's touch driver-free.
Teacher Friendly Front Bezel Design
For uninterrupted teaching, BenQ has built several features into the front bezel for quick and easy access.
Hotkeys for Freeze and Blank features, as well as volume and input source control
Multimedia I/O interface that includes every port needed for teaching, from HDMI to Touch USB, media USB and OPS USB ports, and an earphone and microphone jack
Protective cover to keep away curious hands while giving the IFP a stylish look
Multi-touch ports including two USB ports, one set on the front bezel, for connecting up to two devices at the same time
Switch Input Source by Touch
Instead of using a remote control, teachers can easily switch between different input sources by touch. It's time-saving and hassle-free.
- 79” Interactive Touch
- Native Full HD 3840 x 2160 Resolution
- 1,400:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- Up to 10 Touch Points
- Android Build In
- 5 ms Response Time, MHL
- Perfect Size in the Classroom
- The RP790 features a classroom-ready display of 98 cm in height and 174 cm in length; this generous display space quickly and easily replaces standard blackboards, whiteboards and interactive whiteboards.
- So teachers can make the transition to teaching with an interactive flat panel naturally, and schools can save on installation, labor, as well as future maintenance costs.