The shock absorbent table stand is designed for professional audio installations. It is designed for use with phantom powered gooseneck condenser microphones such as the Audix ADX series, MG series and MicroPod.
The features a heavy-duty die cast base, noise free on-off switch, LED indicator, 3-pin XLR input connector (for MIC) and programmable switch functions. The features a 5-pin XLRm connector at the back of the base.
Applications for the ATS1L include podiums, lecterns, video conferences, classrooms, courtrooms and boardrooms.
- Heavy-duty die cast base for stability
- Programmable switch with momentary and latching options
- Hidden dip switches
- Bass roll-off filter
- LED indicator lights operate on phantom power
- Noise free mechanical switch
- Operates on phantom power voltage of 36 to 52 volts
- 3-pin MIC XLR input connector designed for gooseneck condenser microphones
- 5-pin base XLRm connector for output
- Local/remote option allows use with automated mixers
- External LED control allows for live status of the microphone
- Shock mount design minimizes vibration