C636 WL1 microphone head has custom-tuned cardioid condenser capsule with hand-selected components. The C636 WL1 proprietary double shock suspension system greatly reduces handling noise, even during the most energetic on-stage performances. Its capsule sits on a highly absorbent rubber bearing, eliminating any structure-based noise, while an adjustable balancing network cancels vibrations over a wide frequency range. In addition, a substantial brass layer below the capsule serves as a counterweight that increases stability and delivers cleaner acoustics.
- Studio quality sound by keeping the C535 sound untouched, the C636 captures your sound unfiltered and uncompressed like no other mic on the market
- Proprietary double shock suspension system eliminates handling noise
- Multilayer pop noise protection eliminates plosives
- Uniform cardioid pattern eliminates feedback
- 24-carat Gold-plated capsule for robust stage reliability