DisplayPort 1.2a Extender Transceiver Ideal for Digital Signage in Schools and Restaurants
This 4K transceiver is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings, hotels and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow.
Combines with Tripp Lite DisplayPort Extender Kit to Add More Distance
The B127A-110-BD works with Tripp Lite’s B127A-111-BDTD extender kit (sold separately) to further extend a 4K audio/video signal up to 230 feet (70.1 meters) with no latency. It connects between the transmitter and receiver from the extender kit with user-supplied Cat6 cabling.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127A-110-BD supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz with 7.1-channel surround sound audio through its TOSLINK port. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This receiver also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Built-in equalization allows you to fine-tune the image quality at the remote display.
Create a Daisy Chain to Achieve More Distance
This transceiver combines with the Tripp Lite B127A-111-BDTD extender kit (sold separately) and additional B127A-110-BD transceivers to form daisy-chain installations up to 920 feet (280.4 meters) from the transmitter. Up to four total transceivers can be chained together, each capable of extending a 4K signal up to 230 feet per unit. In addition to the extender kit, this transceiver is also compatible with Tripp Lite’s B127A-1A1-BDBD and can be used to replace any receivers in the installation as well.
- Combines with Tripp Lite’s B127A-111-BDTD to extend 4K signals up to 230 ft.
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K at 30 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear video
- Can be daisy-chained up to 4 times (920 ft. total) via additional B127A-110-BD transceivers
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the transceiver via Cat6 cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Gain flexibility in where the receiver is placed, with the freedom to move and relocate it away from an AC outlet
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hotel, restaurant, theater, house of worship, trade show or other location
- Package Includes:
- B127A-110-BD DisplayPort over Cat6 Receiver
- External power supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6A; Output: 24V 1A)
- (4) International plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K. and Australia)
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s manual
- System Requirements:
- Source device with DisplayPort output (computer, laptop, media server)
- Display device with DisplayPort input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
- Tripp Lite B127A-111-BDTD DisplayPort over Cat6 Extender Kit