The PVM 45ir is dynamic and utilizes a super-cardioid pickup pattern, one of the most popular patterns in the industry for use with acoustic instruments and vocals. The slightly narrow on-axis pickup range affords the vocal user less bleed-over from other instruments or vocals. The null point of the PVM 45ir is located typically 15 dB less sensitive than the on-axis response. This helps reduce feedback from stage monitors and background noise. The PVM 45ir performs great on stage and in the recording studio.
- Neodymium magnet
- Hyper-cardioid pickup pattern
- Superior off-axis rejection
- Smooth, accurate frequency response
- Ultra-high sensitivity
- Rubberized finish reduces handling noise
- Drawstring bag, pop filter and stand adapter included