HDMI Dual-Output Receiver Ideal for Digital Signage in Schools and Workplaces
This 4K receiver is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings, hotels and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow.
Extends a 4K A/V Transmission up to 230 ft… or Even Farther
The B127A-2A0-FH connects to a Tripp Lite B127A-Series transmitter, switch or splitter to extend 4K signals from an HDMI source to two HDMI displays up to 230 feet (70.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling. By adding a Tripp Lite B127A-010-H signal repeater (sold separately) to the application, you can extend the signal up to 400 feet (121.9 meters) per display.
Supports Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio, HDR and 4:4:4 Color
The B127A-2A0-FH supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with 7.1-channel surround sound audio. High Dynamic Range (HDR) provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This receiver also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Built-in equalization allows you to fine-tune the image quality at the remote displays.
- Supports 4K at 60 Hz video resolutions (4:4:4) as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Combines with optional B127A-010-H repeater to extend signal to 400 ft.
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Gain flexibility in where the receiver is placed, with the freedom to move and relocate it away from an AC outlet
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hotel, restaurant, theater, house of worship, trade show or other location
- Package Includes:
- B127A-2A0-FH 2-Port HDMI over Cat6 Receiver
- Mounting screws
- Owner’s manual
- System Requirements:
- Source device with HDMI output (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop)
- Display device(s) with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
- Tripp Lite B127A-Series HDMI transmitter, switch or splitter