Designed to be used for high amperage outdoor applications, the Outdoor Power Pedestal can accommodate 15 to 60 A devices. The pedestal is a durable solution to providing facility power to outdoor environments and applications such as food trucks, events or maintenance equipment. There are several configurations depending on the application requirements, including 1-gang, 2-gang or pin & sleeve device plates. Select configurations also include a hinged in-use cover that can be locked to prevent unauthorized access.
- The outdoor power pedestal is a durable solution for high amperage applications (15-60A).
- Pedestal can be used to provide power for outdoor equipment, food trucks, and other events.
- Available in several versions to accommodate 1-gang, 2-gang or pin and sleeve devices.
- Unit is also available with a divider for 2-gang applications to enable low voltage along with power.
- Standard height is 30" but custom heights are available.
- Durable sheet-metal construction and outdoor-rated paint stands up to weather conditions and harsh environments.
- Pedestal does not include devices. Included cover can be used to protect 15-20A weather-resistant devices. 30-60A devices must be watertight.
- Cover also includes locking mechanism to keep connections secure.